~ Purifies water from iron
~ Purifies water from manganese
~ Softens water
~ Reduces organic matter
~ Reduces ammonia
~ “ECOMIX-C” series equipment characteristics:
Mostly, the equipment is used to soften water, purify it from high iron content, manganese, as well as further reduce ammonia and organic matter. ECOMIX-C series treatment equipment is suitable for private households and commercial facilities.
~ Brief principle of equipment operation:
The pressure tank of the water treatment equipment is filled with ECOMIX-C layer (Various ion exchange resins and adsorption materials). This total layer attracts calcium, magnesium, iron, ammonia, and other ions from the water flowing through the tank. The amount of untreated water (m³) flowing through the ECOMIX-C layer in the tank gradually reduces the performance of this layer, so this layer must be renewed periodically. Regeneration occurs automatically by rinsing the layer with saline. This is called filter regeneration. Elements accumulated during regeneration (Ca, Mg, Fe, etc.) are soaked into the sewerage system. When the rinsing process is over, the appliance is ready for operation again. The device operates in automatic mode by means of a control mechanism.
The control mechanism is fully equipped with the necessary functions to be able to accurately adjust the settings individually required for each customer, based on the results of water analyzes, water pressures, etc.
The control mechanism is equipped with a water consumption meter, which provides the regeneration interval of the device (the number of liters until the next recovery), thus ensuring the consumption of reagent "Salt" and wastewater.
~ Water purification capacity:
- Desired maximum total hardness (H) concentration in water for treatment - max. 15 eq-mmol / l.
- Desired maximum concentration of iron (Fe) in water for treatment - max. 10mg / l.
- Desired maximum concentration of manganese (Mn) in water for treatment - max. 3.0 mg / l.
- Desired maximum ammonium (NH4) concentration in water for treatment - max. 4.0 mg / l.
- Desired maximum oxidizability (KMnO4) concentration in water for treatment - max. 2mg O / l.
~ Water treatment level:
- Concentration of total hardness (H) in purified water after treatment - <0.5 eq-mmol / l.
- Total iron (Fe) concentration in purified water after treatment - <0.2 mg / l.
- Total manganese (Mn) concentration in purified water after treatment - <0.1 mg / l.
- Total ammonium (NH4 + -N) concentration in purified water after treatment - <0.5 mg / l.
- Total oxidizability (KMnO4) concentration in treated water after treatment - <5.0 mg O2 / l
~ Equipment treatment capacity and flow rates:
Note! Treatment capacity is not equipment flow rate. The flow rate of the equipment is generally much higher than the treatment capacity (see table below).
Note! At times when the water consumption is higher than the treatment capacity shown in the table below, the water treatment function will still be performed, but the degree of treatment will gradually decrease depending on the amount of water consumed at the time.
|Model||Equipment treatment capacity||Maximum flow|
|ECOMIX-C305||1,3 m³/h (21,7l/ min)||5,0 m³/h|
|ECOMIX-C1000||1,3 m³/h (21,7l/ min)||4,9 m³/h|
|ECOMIX-C1500||1,3 m³/h (21,7l/ min)||4,8 m³/h|
|ECOMIX-C2000||1,8 m³/h (30l/ min)||4,4 m³/h|
|ECOMIX-C3000||2,2 m³/h (36,7l/ min)||4,0 m³/h|
|ECOMIX-C4000||2,5 m³/h (41,66l/ min)||3,8 m³/h|
|ECOMIX-C6000||3,3 m³/h (55,0l/ min)||3,5 m³/h|
~ Equipment assemblage and manufacturers:
SIA "Ūdens būve" performs full equipment assembly. The equipment is assembled in the workshop of SIA “Ūdens būve”, 87 Kalnciema Street, or, if necessary, in the facility.
The components are of high quality, they have been inspected and tested. Manufacturers and suppliers of equipment components are the leading leaders in this field, which we believe is trust, responsibility and quality.
The most important components of the equipment are the control mechanism and the ion exchange material. With 10 years of experience in water treatment, we are convinced that the highest quality mechanisms are manufactured in the USA by Clack Corporation, while softener fillers are manufactured in Germany by Lanxess.
Control mechanism model: "CLACK WS-EI or CI" (USA)
Filling: „Ecomix” „Ecosoft Water Systems GmbH (Germany)
~ Filtration material "ECOMIX"
- Inert material for flow separation
- Adsorbent - for removing iron and manganese
- Fine-grained anionite resin - for reducing organic matter
- Cationite resin - to reduce hardness
- Quartz stone layer - for flow splitting
Equipment warranty: 3 years.