For washing machines
~ Benefits of using "ECOZON - 100"
- Improves the quality of water for technical use
- Thanks to clean heating elements, saves energy
- 100% energy efficiency
- Will improve the quality of laundry and dishwashing
- Free of phosphates and polyphosphates, which means it is not harmful to wastewater.
- Reduces the use of household chemicals
~ ECOZON-100 capacity
The capacity of the element is up to 20,000 liters (20m³), which is comparable to about 300-400 washes (depending on the specifics of the washing machine or dishwasher). The above capacity is calculated on the basis of the following water quality: total hardness 5 mg-eq / l, total iron (Fe) 0.2 mg / l, which is comparable to urban tap water quality. The capacity of the element depends on the quality of the water (the total salt and iron content of the water). If the water quality is worse than the above, then the capacity will be lower. If the above capacity is not used, the element must be replaced at least once a year.
~ Conditions and recommendations for operation of "ECOZON-100"
- ECOZON-100 is not intended for the preparation of water for human consumption
- DO NOT USE ECOZON-200 FOR PREPARATION OF DRINKING WATER!
- Maximum total hardness (H) concentration in water - <15 mg-eq / l
- Maximum concentration of iron (Fe) in water - <0.5 mg / l
- Maximum total salt content in water - <1000 mg / l
- The recommended working pressure is 2-4 bar
- The maximum permissible working pressure is 6 bar
~ "ECOZON-100" quality
Quality management certificate ISO 9001: 2008
The unique "ECOZON" paint is protected against counterfeiting.
~ Dimensions of "ECOZON-100"
- Height: 130 mm
- Diameter: 65 mm
- Drive size: ¾ (ārējā vītne)
- Output size: ¾ (iekšējā vītne)
~ Installation of "ECOZON-200"
For installation, you need to choose a specialist who is knowledgeable and skilled in this area. It is recommended to install in a vertical position. ECOZON-100 must not be mounted directly on the washing machine or dishwasher, it must be mounted on a stable valve located in front of the washing pipe (hoses) of the washing machine or dishwasher. This is to avoid unnecessary vibrations. For example, when the washing machine spin starts, very high vibrations occur, which can damage the seals or the hulls. Do not use tows for installation and assembly, it is recommended to use only Teflon tape and rubber or paranite seals instead. The top of the ECOZON-100 has a 3/4 connection thread. As this thread is of the internal type, it is only necessary to use a rubber or paranite gasket at this stage.
Inside the ECOZON-100 there is a specific element cartridge that performs a complex effect on hardness salts. This element is environmentally friendly, does not contain phosphates and polyphosphates, and does not cause adverse effects on the environment. This element needs to be replaced periodically (see ECOZON-100 performance above). This cartridge is sold separately. The volume of the element in the cartridge is 100 ml.
1) Shut off the water flow through "ECOZON"
2) Make sure that there is no pressure in the “ECOZON” hull
3) Unscrew the ECOZON hull from the cover
4) Remove the cartridge from the body
5) Pour the element out of the hull and rinse it with water
6) Add the new element to the hull
7) Unscrew the cover and reconnect it to the supply hose (pipe)
8) Run water into the system and make sure the seals are secure
9) “ECOZON” is ready for operation.