“HOT-105” is designed for hot water treatment to protect water systems from maximum pollution and provide quality water to the consumer. "HOT-105" is a water filter hull that can hold various types of filters standard 10 "(inches). HOT-105 is used in both households and commercial facilities.
~Brief principle of equipment operation:
’HOT-105 can be installed on both cold and hot water pipes. The filter must be installed in a vertical position, thus ensuring maximum filtration efficiency. The essence of the filter is to clean the dirt particles by flowing water through the filter elements (filters). The installation must take into account the future operation of the filter (easy access to the filter so that the degree of contamination can be monitored and the element can be replaced in time). The filter consists of a hull and a filter head with brass inlet/outlet threads.
~ "HOT-105" technical parameters
FHHOT12-HPR-S FHHOT34-HPR-S FHHOT1-HPR-S
- Connection 1/2'' 3/4'' 1''
- Height 31,5 cm 31,5 cm 31,5 cm
- Diameter 13,4 cm 13,4 cm 13,4 cm
- Number of seals 2 2 2
- Maximum working pressure 6 bar 6 bar 6 bar
- Min. working temperature 2ºC 2ºC 2ºC
- Max. working temperature 93ºC 93ºC 93ºC
- Filter key "Aquafilter 10" - for filter hull. The main function is to be able to open the filter hull conveniently.
- Plastic mounting "Aquafilter" - for filter hull. Needed for more convenient surface mounting.
Filters and elements for “HOT-105” hulls
- Polypropylene thread braid filter for hot water
Code: AC-YRN-10HW-5. Darba temperatūra: 5-86ºC.
Purification degree: 5μm. Intended for cleaning water from mechanical impurities (sand, sludge, rust, algae and other mechanical particles). Suitable for 10” (inch) hulls.
- Polypropylene filter for hot water
Code: FCHOT2. Working temperature: 2-93ºC.
Purification degree:5μm. Intended for cleaning water from mechanical impurities (sand, sludge, rust, algae and other mechanical particles). Applicable: for 10” (inch) hulls.