~ Softens water
~ Reduces iron
~ Reduces ammonium ions
~ “RH” series equipment characteristics:
This equipment purifies the water from various chemical impurities. Mostly, this equipment is used for water softening, but in addition the equipment also reduces the iron, manganese and ammonium ions in the water.
"RH" series treatment plants are suitable for private households, guest houses, hotels, factories, etc. places where high water treatment quality and convenient further operation are decisive.
~ Brief principle of equipment operation:
The pressure tank of the water treatment equipment is filled with a cation exchange layer. This layer attracts calcium, magnesium, iron, ammonia, and other ions from the water flowing through the tank. The amount of untreated water (m³) flowing through the layer in the tank gradually reduces the performance of this layer. And therefore this layer must be renewed periodically. Regeneration occurs automatically by rinsing the layer with saline. This is called filter regeneration. Elements accumulated during regeneration (Ca, Mg, Fe, etc.) are rinsed into the sewerage system. When the rinsing process is over, the equipment is ready for operation again. The device operates in automatic mode by means of a control mechanism.
- The control mechanism is fully equipped with the necessary functions to be able to correctly adjust the settings individually required for each customer, based on the results of water analyzes, water pressures and other specifics.
- The control mechanism is equipped with a water consumption meter that counts liters until the next regeneration, thus ensuring the consumption of reagent "Salt" consumption and wastewater.
~ Water purification capacity:
- Desired maximum total hardness (H) concentration in water for treatment - max. 30 eq-mmol / l.
- Desired maximum concentration of iron (Fe) in water for treatment - max. 3 mg / l.
- Desired maximum concentration of ammonium (NH4 + -N) in water for treatment - max. 5 mg / l.
~ Water treatment level:
- Concentration of total hardness (H) in purified water after treatment - <0.5 eq-mmol / l.
- Total iron (Fe) concentration in purified water after treatment - <0.2 mg / l.
- Total ammonium (NH4 + -N) concentration in purified water after treatment - <0.5 mg / l.
~ Equipment treatment capacity and flow rates:
Note! Treatment capacity is not equipment flow rate. The flow rate of the equipment is generally much higher than the treatment capacity (see table below).
Note! At times when the water consumption is higher than the treatment capacity shown in the table below, the water treatment function will still be performed, but the degree of treatment will gradually decrease depending on the amount of water consumed at the time.
|Model||Equipment treatment capacity||Maximum flow|
|RH-305||1,3 m³/h (21l/ min)||max 5,5 m³/h|
|RH-1000||1,6 m³/h (26l/ min)|
|RH-1500||2,1 m³/h (35l/ min)|
|RH-2000||2,7 m³/h (45l/ min)|
|RH-3000||3,7 m³/h (61l/ min)|
|RH-4000||5,0 m³/h (83l/ min)||max 6,0 m³/h|
|RH-6000||5,3 m³/h (88l/ min)|
Order equipment "RH"
~ Equipment assemblage and manufacturers:
SIA "Ūdens būve" performs full equipment assembly. The equipment is assembled in the workshop of SIA “Ūdens būve”, 87 Kalnciema Street, or, if necessary, in the facility.
The components are of high quality, they have been inspected and tested. Manufacturers and suppliers of equipment components are the leading leaders in this field, which we believe is trust, responsibility and quality.
The most important components of the equipment are the control mechanism and the ion exchange material. With 10 years of experience in water treatment, we are convinced that the highest quality mechanisms are manufactured in the USA by Clack Corporation, while softener fillers are manufactured in Germany by Lanxess.
Control mechanism model: "CLACK WS-EI or CI"
Cation exchange resin filling: “LEWATIT S1567 or "DOWEX HCR S/S"
Equipment warranty: 3 years.